• How do I change my address on my child's record?

    Posted by:

    Enrolling Parent  must come in , show ID, and fill out a CHANGE OF ADDRESS for and provide current proof of residency such as a current electric bill and new mortgage /deed in parent's name. Copies of documents will be made and attached to the Change of address form and given to the appropriate  clerk to update.


    Comments (-1)