• Withdrawals:

    1. Only enrolling parent/guardian must come in person to the South Gwinnett Main Office, show legal identification, and complete withdrawal paperwork.
    2. Any outstanding devices, library books, equipment, and/or fees must be either TURNED IN or PAID FOR IN CASH in order to receive paperwork to take to the new enrolling school.
    3. The new enrolling school must request official transcripts.