• Students who are Withdrawing from Dacula Middle School

What is a Withdrawing Student?

  • Students withdrawing from Dacula MS are those who leave the school and enroll in a new school. 
    This does NOT apply to Dacula MS 8th grade students going to Dacula HS. 


    1. Contact the registrar to let her know you are withdrawing your child and need the withdrawal information prepared.
    2. The enrolling parent or guardian should come to Dacula MS, show ID, and complete a withdrawal form. (GCPS policy requires the enrolling parent to withdraw a student.  Contact registrar with any questions.)
    3. Student should return any textbooks and media center books. Any fees/fines owed should also be paid at this time. 
    4. Dacula MS will provide the withdrawal documents and records to the new school. Please note that Gwinnett County Public Schools may not fax or email records.


Contact the Registrar