Tiger paw logo

Withdrawal Instructions

  • Archer High School wishes your child the best during the transition to a new school. To withdraw your student, the enrolling parent/guardian must visit the Archer High School Registrar's office with their photo ID to sign a withdrawal form.

    If you cannot do this, please have your student's new school send a Records Request, and we'll then be able to withdraw your student and forward any requested documentation. Records will be mailed through the US Postal Service.  GCPS does not send records electronically.  Have the school e-mail the request to maggie.turner@gcpsk12.org, or fax the request to 678.407.7725.



    • Please return your Chromebook and charger.
    • All textbooks and library books must be returned.
    • All cafeteria charges and library fines must be paid.
    • All rented calculators and uniforms must be returned.

    Archer High School Withdrawal Form