Student Registration

  • Registration

    Are you in our school attendance zone? Go to the School Locator page to find out.

  • If You Are New to Gwinnett County

    Online Registration (OLR) is for students who have never attended a Gwinnett County Public School. Please visit the Online Registration portal to begin the registration process.

    It is recommended that you complete all that you can prior to coming to Arcado. However, if you do not have internet access, we will have computers available for use. If you plan to use the school computers for registration, remember to bring phone numbers for doctors and emergency contacts and any other information you might need.

  • If You are a Current or Previous GCPS Student

    Students who previously attended a GCPS school but then left the county and are returning, or who are currently at a GCPS school and are transferring, should ask for withdrawal paperwork from their current school, and then come to Arcado to register.

  • What to Bring

    When you visit Arcado to complete registration, please bring:

    • Your child
    • An official document showing proof of birth date
    • Proof that you live in attendance zone (current utility bill AND lease or ownership information)
    • A valid Georgia certificate of immunization (GA Form #3231)
    • Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (GA Form #3300-Rev. 2013)
    • A photo ID for the adult registering the child
    • Proof of authorized person to enroll (listed on the birth certificate or in legal documents)
    • Child’s social security card (or you may sign a waiver at the school)
    • A copy of the Pre-K progress report if available from your child's state Pre-K program (Kindergarten only)
    • Report cards or official school transcript (current K-5 student)
    • Withdrawal form from the previous school (current K-5 student)

    Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in Gwinnett County Public Schools, must complete a Residency Affidavit (in English) and turn it in to your school upon registration, along with a current utility bill, lease or homeowner information, and proof that parent lives at that address.