Student Transfers

transfer student icon

Step 1: Obtain a Change of Status Form

The GCPS school from which the student is withdrawing should provide the Change of Status form (along with a withdrawal form) to the family requesting the change.

Parents of students transferring from one GCPS school to another should complete the Change of Status Form, submitting it along with proper documentation to the new GCPS school.

Step 2: Schedule In-Person Verification

Once you have the completed Change of Status Form, you will need to come to school for in-person verification and submission of documents.