Return to Headlines

Georgia Special Needs Scholarships: SB10 and SB47

ScholarshipUnder a state law passed by the Georgia State Legislature, parents of students who receive special education services may request to transfer their child to another public or private school in Georgia provided that their child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or a Section 504 Plan and has been enrolled for a full academic year in a Georgia public school.

Click here for more information.