• Welcome New Pinckneyville Blue Devils!

  • Registration during the school year is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:

    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9:30AM - 2:30PM 

    Book NOW:  https://pinckneyvillemsregistrar.youcanbook.me/

    Withdrawal: see Withdrawal Procedures below


    1. Please withdraw your student from his/her current school first. If your student is coming from another GCPS school, we CANNOT register your student here without the Withdrawal Form from his/her last school.
    2. If you are coming from another country, and English is not the student’s primary language, you must contact the GCPS International Newcomer Center first; see the link below.
    3. All registrants MUST use the Online Registration system unless your student is transferring directly from another GCPS school. Use the “GCPS Online Registration” link below.
    4. If your student attended a GCPS school in the past, or if you have other students who have attended a GCPS school, please contact the Registrar before using the Online Registration system.
    5. Use the “Required Documents for Registration” link below to see what documentation is needed. Most documents can be uploaded during Online Registration, or they can be emailed or faxed to the Registrar.

    If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registrar (see contact information below).


  • Process Links: 


    • GCPS International Newcomer Center
      • If your student has never attended school in the United States, and English is not the student’s primary language, you must call the International Newcomer Center first at 678-985-5200.


    • GCPS International Newcomer CenterIf your student has never attended school in the United States or has been in an ESOL program in another state for less than 2 years, you must visit the International Newcomer Center first. Call 678-985-5200 for an appointment.




    • Residency Affidavit
      If neither a parent’s name nor the student’s name is on the lease, you must complete a Residency Affidavit. A parent and a leaseholder must sign the document together in front of a Notary. 



    Free and Reduced Lunch Application


    These forms may be obtained from your personal physician, any clinic, or the Gwinnett County Health Department. If you have out of state forms, they must be transferred to Georgia forms. Health Department locations:

    • Norcross Health Center: 5030 Georgia Belle Court, Norcross, GA 30093, 770-638-570
    • Lawrenceville Health Center: 455 Grayson Hwy, Suite 300, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 770-339-4283
    • Buford Health Center: 2755 Sawnee Avenue, Buford, GA 30518, 770-614-2401


  • Withdrawal Procedures:

    Withdrawals are done online now - no need to come to the school!
    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has a secure, online withdrawal process:
    • Click on the link below and download the Withdrawal form to your device; it works best from a desktop or laptop computer
    • Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application (https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
    • Fill out the form - just the Name, ID, Grade, Reason (i.e. moving to another cluster, to another county, to another state, etc.), Withdrawal Date, then Sign & Date on the bottom of the form
    • Save form to your device
    • Email form as an attachment to: Cassidi Taylor Medina @ cassidi.taylor.medina@gcpsk12.org
    • Alternatively, you can print the form, then fax it to 770-246-5363, or mail it to the school:
           5440 W. Jones Bridge Road
           Peachtree Corners, GA 30092-2021
    • IF YOU ARE MOVING TO ANOTHER GWINNETT COUNTY SCHOOL, you must also complete a Status Change form

    Form Links: 

Registrar Contact

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.