• Registration, Withdrawals, and Records

    Do you need to register your child for the 2023-2024 school year? Please call to schedule your appointment at 678-407-7601


    IMPORTANT NOTE: MVHS does NOT fax, email, or mail any student records to any colleges or universities. It is the responsibility of the student to get their records to the college or university.

  • Registration: Students new to GCPS

    ***Only for students that have NEVER attended a Gwinnett County Public School.  If your student has attended a GCPS school in the past, please refer to the instructions for students previously enrolled in GCPS.​​​***

    Complete the district's online registration process which includes uploading required registration documents: GCPS Online RegistrationInstructions on how to upload required registration documents can be found here.

    **Please note that incomplete paperwork will delay your registration and your student's start date.

  • Registration: Students previously enrolled in a GCPS school

    1) Students who have previously attended a GCPS school at any point in their academic career (no matter the amount of time) already have a GCPS student ID number and are considered re-enrolling students.

    2) Complete the district's online registration process: GCPS Online Registration. MAKE SURE to choose the option for a parent/guardian that is NOT NEW to GCPS. Your Username is the email address you used when last enrolled with GCPSIf you have forgotten your password, please select 'Forgot Password' to reset it.  If you cannot log in to your existing account, please contact Ashley Copeland at Ashley.Copeland@gcpsk12.org for assistance. Please do not set up a new account as we will not be able to link your new information to the student's already existing ID number.

    Documents Required for Enrollment:
    • TWO proofs of residency (lease/mortgage statement AND a current gas, water, or electric bill)
    • Student's birth certificate
    • Enrolling parent/guardian's driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
    • Student's Social Security card
    • Current immunization record (Georgia Form 3231)
    • Withdrawal packet from the previous school (including discipline record and current transcript/course history)
    • Previous school transcript (or for rising 9th graders, a final 8th grade report card)
    • Copy of student's current IEP, if applicable (applies to students in Special Education)
    **Please note that incomplete paperwork will delay your registration and your student's start date.

  • Required registration documentation needed for all new students

    The following list shows the required documents for enrollment: GCPS Required Registration Documents.

    Note: Required documentations that cannot be obtained during online registration will need to be provided. These documents include: 

    • Immunization
    • Hearing, Vision, Dental, & Nutrition Screening
    • Report cards or official school transcripts
    • Withdrawal form from previous school
    • Discipline records


    Per Gwinnett County Public Schools Guidelines: Students who live with their parents or legal guardians but reside in the home of another adult and are seaking enrollment into Gwinnett County Public Schools must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it into your school upon registration. Click here for the Residency Affadaivit form

  • Withdrawals

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal for your child.

    *If using a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), you will need to complete the following  steps in order to complete and submit the withdrawal form: 

    • Click on the link below and download/save the form to your device
    • Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
    • Fill out the form
    • Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
    • If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.

    Please be sure to check your default email Sent folder after submitting the withdrawal form to ensure that your form was sent.  If you do not see the email in your Sent folder, please check your default email Draft folder.  Some email settings may require the additional step of clicking send from within the Draft folder of your default email account.

    Withdrawal Form 2021

    If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Ashley Copeland at Ashley.Copeland@gcpsk12.org

  • Address Change Requests


    Address Changes:

    If you have moved, please update your student's address as soon as possible to ensure receipt of school mailings and to remain eligible for school transportation. We are required to have updated proofs of residency on file for all students (including digital learners). 

    Email the following to Angie Reid:

    1. A copy of enrolling parent's photo ID

    2. Two forms of proof of residency (Current Lease/ Current Mortgage Statement and Utility Bill)

    NOTE:  Students WILL NOT be issued a permanent bus change until all required documents are received.

    Emergency Contacts, Phone Numbers, and Email Addresses (only by Enrolling Parent):

    To update the information we have on file for your student, please follow the steps below:

    1. Log on to your Parent Portal account
    2. Click on ParentVue >> Online Registration
    3. Select your student(s)
    4. Follow the prompts to update each section as needed

    Please allow a minimum of 2 business days for this information to be accepted and processed.

    For questions regarding either of these above processes, please contact  678-407-7621 or email Angie Reid.


  • Transcripts and Records Request

    Transcript requests for CURRENT students:

    1) Please visit your My Payments Plus account to submit a transcript request. Paper transcript requests may take up to 48 hours to process during high volume request times. They will be available for pickup from the front desk.

    2) Students may send transcripts to ANY College/University in Georgia for FREE through Georgia Futures. Students will need to create an account with Georgia Futures and have a Social Security Number on file with MVHS. 

    Transcript requests for 2020-2021/2021-2022 graduates:

    1) Complete the transcript request form. Click here for the form.

    2) Please include a copy of parent ID

    3) Request can be emailed to Angie.Reid@gcpsk12.org

    4) Graduates can only request paper transcripts. Electronic submission is not available. 

    5) Requests may take up to 48 hours to process during high volume request times and will be available for pickup at the front desk.

    Transcript requests for 2020 & OLDER Grads:

    Mountain View High School no longer has these records on file. you will need to visit the Gwinnett County Public School Records Office website to order records online.

    All Record requests from other schools:

    Please contact  Angie Reid regarding records requests: Angie.Reid@gcpsk12.org


    Fax - 678-407-7665

  • International Student Enrollment

    Students who are entering a U.S. School for the first time should contact the GCPS International Newcomers Center to begin the registration process:

    Make an appointment at the International Newcomers Center by clicking here.