Parent Portal Information
In today’s information age, a wide variety of information is available at your fingertips. And if you are the parent of a Gwinnett County Public Schools student, the Parent Portal will serve as a valuable resource for information about your child and his or her academic career. The Parent Portal is your secure connection to information about your child. It is easy to access key school information, safely and securely, anytime from anyplace. All you need is a computer or mobile device with Internet access and a user ID and password.
Interested in Signing up for a Parent Portal account?
- Please review the parent portal information from the GCPS website:
- Then please visit the Graves Elementary Front Office to complete the Parent Portal Registration form.
- This must be done in person.
- Please make sure to bring a picture ID with you.
- This form will need to be signed by a parent or legal guardian and then given to a staff member to validate your identity.
- You will then receive an email from GCPS requesting that you complete the registration.
- The email will include a unique link needed to complete the process.
- The unique URL will require you to put in your last name. It is VERY important to put in your last name exactly as it is spelled in our records.
- After you set up your Parent Portal Account, you may sign in to the Parent Portal and view grades and other information for your child.