• Registration for Students who are Transferring from Another GCPS School

What is a Transfer Student?

  • Students who are currently attending a GCPS school and changing to another GCPS school are considered transfer students. 

    Please note that 5th graders attending Duncan Creek ES, Fort Daniel ES, or Puckett's Mill ES will not need to register for 6th Grade. Their enrollment will roll over automatically as long as your child is zoned to attend Osborne Middle School.

    STEP 1:

    Withdraw from their current school and get a change of status form or withdrawal packet.

    STEP 2:

    1. View the New Student Registration Guide.
    2. See the list of  Required Documentation for school registration. Ensure you have digital copies of your documents to upload during the registration process.
    3. Complete the GCPS Online Registration


Contact the Registrar

  • If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our registrar, Ms. Paulette Reynolds.


    Phone: 770-904-5400
    Fax: 678-765-5801