Parent Portal Registration Form
The Parent Portal is an important tool for school-home communication. We strongly encourage all parents to register for a Parent Portal account and to log in often to monitor your child's progress.
- If signing up for the Parent Portal for the first time, the parent or guardian will need to present photo ID in order to protect your student's information. This can be done via Zoom or in-person.
- If you already have a Parent Portal account and are not sure how to access it, try using the Forgot Password link on the login page to reset your password.
- To get started signing up for a new Parent Portal account, or if you need assistance with an existing account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main office is open to assist with Parent Portal account applications Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The community school office is open to assist with Parent Portal account applications Monday through Thursday, 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, and on Friday, 7 am to 3 pm.
- You can find lots of information about the Parent Portal in multiple languages on the district website: GCPS Parent Portal Information