Parent Engagement Survey

  • Ga DOE

    Georgia Special Needs Scholarships: SB10 and SB47

    What: Under state laws passed by the Georgia State Legislature, parents of students who receive special education services or accommodations under a Section 504 Individual Accommodation Plan may request to transfer their child to another public or private school in Georgia.

    Who: Any student who currently receives special education services, grades PK-11th and any returning 12th grader, as well as students who are eligible for a Section 504 Plan and are in grades Kindergarten-11th.


    This information, forms, as well as parent letters are accessible on the GCPS Department of Special Education and Psychological Services website