• Student Withdrawal

    Parents who wish to withdraw their child should complete the electronic withdrawal form found here

    Download the form, fill it out digitally, and then email the completed withdrawal form, along with a copy of your photo ID to our Registrar, Raiya Troshin.  More information about the withdrawal process can be found on the GCPS website.  If your child has credit in their MyPaymentsPlus lunch account, you may download the Student Meal Account Balance Form, complete it, scan it in or attach a photo of it, and submit it by email to our registrar. 

    Please contact our Registrar for questions about withdrawing your child.

    Raiya Troshin, Registrar