Transcripts can be ordered in one of three ways:
1. To order your transcript through GA Futures (In-state college/university) FREE:
- go to gafutures.org
- create an account (spell your name the same as in our system) & include your social security number (for HOPE scholarship eligibility purposes)*Ensure that the Registrar office has a copy of your social security card on file.
- go to "college planning" tab
- go to "high school transcripts" tab
- go to "request and track your transcript"
2. To order through mypaymentsplus.com:
- log in to your mpp account
- go to school fees
- look for "Transcript or CommonApp/Coalition/Send EDU" then place order. These will be processed and available for pick-up within 24 hours of receiving notification
*Payment Example: One payment ($5) is required for multiple requests due to the nature of the electronic output.
3. To order through PHS:
- complete a Transcript Request Form (located in the Counseling Office)
- attach $5.00 for EACH transcript request and give to Mrs. Kroll, Counseling Office Manager.
- return in 24 hours to pick up the transcript(s).
*** Please note for Options 2 & 3 that students can only request/pick-up transcripts BEFORE or AFTER School. Students may not request/pick-up a transcript during school hours. ***