• Transcript Request Process

    • If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia:
      • You will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org  Directions on how to send it can be found  
      • GA Futures will require students to input their social security number. Parkview must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript electronically through the GA Futures system for FREE.
    • If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia:
      • If you need a paper copy mailed, go to MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
      • Have the College name and full mailing address ready, and enter it into the boxes asking for the address on MPP. **Please note - Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent.  Parkview is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.

    20-21: See Mrs. Grace Keith in the Attendance Office concerning transcript mailings. 

    Students who graduated more than two years ago should request records through the GCPS Student Records Department.