Final Transcript Request Process
Please read all of the instructions below to request a final transcript. You can anticipate your transcript being mailed after June 4, 2020.
1. If your transcript is going to a college or university in Georgia:
- You will need to send your transcript through GAfutures.org Directions on how to send it can be found Please remember – Parkview must have your social security number on file for you to send your transcript. You can request your transcript after June 4, 2020.
2. If you are not attending a college or university in Georgia:
- If you need a paper copy mailed, go to MyPaymentsPlus and pay the $5 fee per transcript request for paper copies of your transcript.
- Have the name and full mailing address of your college or university ready, and enter it into the boxes asking for the address on MPP. **Please note - Incomplete or inaccurate mailing address will delay your transcript being sent. Parkview is not responsible for obtaining college addresses.