• Student Athlete Planning for College

    Learn about planning for student athletes on
    Student athletes may send their transcript (FREE) to the NCAA via 
    Send your SAT scores electronically through the The College Board & the ACT scores through the ACT website.
                                           SAT or ACT, use the NCAA Eligibility Center code of 9999
    The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)-Is the largest athletic association and has three divisions: Division I, II and III. Division I or II schools offer athletic scholarships; Division III schools do not.
    **If you plan on playing Division I, II college sports, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Clearinghouse. Register at
    The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)-Is similar to the NCAA, but has two divisions and different requirements.  Register at
    The National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA)-Represents two-year colleges and has three divisions. Visit
    The National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)-Is an association of Chrsitian colleges and has two divisions. Visit
    Valuable information for students/parents on how to get recruited to play college sports can be found at